A fellowship for meeting the Christian spiritual needs of the teenagers in our community.
Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
Doors open at 3:00 p.m. for Study Hall. Dinner at 5:00 p.m.
Download Consent Form
“Our youth ministry exists to reach non-believing students, connect them with Christians, help them grow in their faith, and challenge the growing to discover their ministry and honor God with their life.”
- Begin Gospel of Mark series by Francis Chan – January 6, 2019
- ActivME Night – January 20, 2019
- Mama Said series – January 2, 9 & 16, 2019
- God, Guys, and Girls series – January 23 & 30, February 6 & 13, 2019
Sunday – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Cafe (Youth Room).
*Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- Typical Sunday nights include:
- Small groups
- Large group
- Praise and Worship
- Non-typical Sunday nights include: (But not limited to)
- Putt-putt golf
- Games in Fellowship Hall (Dodge Ball, Finger Blasters, etc.)
- Local Concerts
Wednesday – 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Study Hall – 3:00 p.m. in the Cafe (Youth Room)
- Feast with ME dinner – 5:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
- Learn with ME – 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Cafe (Youth Room)