It’s the most wonderful time of the year! We’ve partnered again with Families First to participate in Operation Santa and bring a little Christmas magic to children in need.
This program is similar to the Angel Tree we’ve participated in before. If you choose to sponsor a child, we’re asking for your gift donations to be dropped off at the church by Wednesday, November 23, at 2:00 PM to allow adequate time for us to get them delivered to Crestview the next week.
We know this may seem like short notice, but with so many children in need after another challenging year, we want to make it happen. If you have any issues with timing, please let us know.
How to Sign Up Online
- Click the “Sign Up Here” button below to access SignUpGenius.
- Hover over the QR code with your phone camera to access SignUpGenius, too.
- There you’ll find the list of children needing sponsorship.
- Once you’ve selected the child/children to sponsor and completed the sign up, you’ll receive a confirmation email from SignUpGenius and within 24 hours, you’ll receive an email from the church with the child’s wish list information.
Other Ways to Sign Up
- Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 850-243-7595 and we can help you select a child and provide you their wish list information. Please keep in mind the church office is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- If you’d like to support this ministry but do not have time to shop, you can make a monetary donation to support the purchase of gifts. You can make a check or drop one off at the church office, or you can make your donation online through Tithely. Please be sure to include “Operation Santa” in the memo.
As always, we appreciate your generosity and willingness to serve! If you have any questions, feel free to contact the church office and we’d be happy to help.