All members who are interested in learning and knowing more about how the church’s committees function and what the expectations are, please join us at one or all of these informational training sessions:
- January 10, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. – Trustee Committee Training and Meeting in the Church Office Conference Room
- January 11, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. – Staff Parish Relations Committee (SPRC) Training in the Church Office Conference Room
- January 14, 2018 – Informational meeting for the Volunteer Team following worship. If you have supported or are interested in supporting these teams, come to this brief meeting the Cafe.
- January 17, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. – Finance Committee Training and Meeting in the Cafe (Youth Room)
- January 24, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. – Church Council Training and Meeting in the Fellowship Hall
- January 28, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. – Church Meeting with the Pensacola District Superintendent in the Fellowship Hall
All regularly scheduled meetings, except SPRC, are open to anyone within the church to attend. (Staff Parish Relations Committee meetings are closed because they deal with confidential information. If an individual has an item to address with the committee, please contact the office.)
Please contact the Church Office with any questions.